There are four new videos showing
Part 1 - API Generation - The generation of a OSGi remote service API using bndtools code generation and the protoc/gRPC compiler. The example service API has both unary and streaming gRPC method types supported by the reactivex API.
Part 2 - Implementation and Part 3 - Consumer - bndtools-project-template-based creation of remote service impl and consumer projects
Part 4 - Debugging Eclipse/bndtools-based running/debugging of the remote service creating in parts 1-3.
Thank you Scott for this example showing multiple things…
- usage of custom bndtools workspaces
- with bnd project templates
- using an external code generator inside bnd projects
Remote OSGi service via ECF
- with etcd and zeroconf discovery
- demonstrating gRPC capabilities
Worked as charm !